THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF JINN POSSESSION: THERE IS AN ASHIQ JINN AND THERE IS A DEVIL JINN SENT BY A MAGICIAN.
The Ashiq Jinn is a type of Jinn possession where the Jinn falls in love with a human and then attaches itself to the person. This sometimes does not cause any harm to the person and they may not even know they have a Ashiq Jinn with them. Sometimes however, the Ashiq Jinn can annoy the person it has attached itself to. We have seen cases where a male Jinn attaches itself to a male human and becomes obsessed with the human to the extent where it has destroyed his business made him have regular fights with his wife and family. When asked why he was causing so much trouble he said, “I liked him and did not want him to go to work or go and talk to his family”. So an Ashiq Jinn possession could be very serious and must be treated ASAP .
Then there is the Devil Jinn.There are two main ways a Devil Jinn will try to mislead people. The first way is on their own accord. Devil Jinns inhabit bathrooms and toilets, and if a person enters without reading the specific prayer for entering the bathroom, then it is made easy for the Devil Jinn to try to enter the person’s body and lead them astray through filthy thoughts. The second way is if a Devil Jinn is sent by a magician. They become under the magician’s control due to obscenities performed by the magician which please the Devil Jinn. As this is terrible and dirty magic, it is usually powerful and the patients life can become very stressful .It is very important to read the specific prayer before entering the bathroom as this is where most initial possessions take place .
SYMPTOMS OF JINN POSSESSION:
- The victim may feel unwell.
- The victim may develop a repulsion and loathing for Allah, his Prophet Mohammed (SAW), and praying.
- The victim can not stand either reading or listening to Quran.
- The victim may develop obscene and evil thoughts.
- They may always have thoughts of sex on their mind, whether it is fantasised about having it or watching it.
- The victim may feel extremely restless.
- They may start to developed a panicked feeling and a feeling of heavy-heartedness.
- The victim may always smell of urine or excreta.
- Paranoia and anxiety (believing everyone is watching you in public) .
- Heavy feeling in the legs or arms.
- Hatred for specific people .
- Your body feels really heavy .
- Hearing voices .
- Eat a lot of meat but never seem to get full.
- They may dream of the bathroom or other dirty places, urine, or sewage water.
- The victim may feel a tight, hard pain in their stomach.
- When Quran is read over the patient, the Jinn speaks.
- Unexplained illness.
- Thoughts of Suicide.
- Lower back pain.
- Anxiety attacks.
- Strong feeling of worthlessness.
- Not been able to get married.
- Business or work stops or slows down unexpectedly.
- Victim may want to sit alone.
- Wanting to sit in dark rooms.
- Personal hygiene starts to decline.
- Body might jerk violently while asleep.
- Being woken up at night at a certain time.